[bpfk-announce] Holiday Present from the BPFK: The gadri Proposal Has Been Completed

(My apologies for the rampant cross posting).

Merry Christmas!  Happy Christmahannukwanzaka! (American joke there)
Happy Holidays!

Regardless of your celebratory tendencies (I'm an atheist myself,
but I still think of it as Christmas), I hope you will all be happy
to know that after about seven months of deliberation, the BPFK
gadri proposal has finally been completed.

I've written a tutorial on the new gadri setup:

http://www.lojban.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=How+to+use+xorlo

Feel free to go to the main proposal page as well:

http://www.lojban.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=BPFK+Section%3A+gadri

But I warn you that it's a mite technical.

I hope you all enjoy/appreciate it.

Here's the vote rundown:

xorxes      | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
rlpowell    | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
PierreAbbat | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
JohnCowan   | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
Eimi        | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
xod         | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
jkominek    | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
arj         | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
clsn        | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
rab.spir    | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
bancus      | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
Eimi        | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Grammatical Pro-sumti
PierreAbbat | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Grammatical Pro-sumti
xorxes      | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Grammatical Pro-sumti
rlpowell    | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Grammatical Pro-sumti
rlpowell    | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Subordinators
Eimi        | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Subordinators
PierreAbbat | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Subordinators
xorxes      | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Subordinators

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/