[jbofongri] The UK firms are definitely more responsive than the rest of the sample but these still do not allow for a large-scale research study.

GPSI Closes Deal To Increase Revenue By $2.9 Million Annually!

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Sym: GPSI
Monday Close: $0.031

The news is out and the deal is done. GPSI will provide 70,000 payroll
cards in the Dominican Republic. Initial revenues of $400,000 will be
followed by services fees over the year estimated at $2.5 Million. This
is huge and only sets the beginning of their move into Latin America.
Get on GPSI Today!

I've also got it on good authority that the supplier market is taking
this firm to their hearts. Dawn makes a good point. We came to the
conclusion that the inherent conservatism of accountants mitigates
against rapid and substantial change.
The guest speakers from Reuters and Thomas Cook shared service
operations particularly stood out. I'll find out more and report back.
Logica's business in France and Germany has been struggling and the
division had posted a loss in the first half. I'm not convinced about
this either.
It comes as no surprise that the Indian's have beaten us to it. This has
helped in containing the attrition, as these agents are making use of
the available free time to gain some extra money. Does this mean that it
is more, or less likely?
The Euro zone will undoubtedly be damaged by a weak Germany and this
will ultimately play into the hands of the US. Of course, if anyone has
strong views on the subject, please do get in touch.