Re: [jboske] Lojban is fxxxed

la djan cusku di'e

> On the contrary, I'm saying it is not legitimate to quantify
> into du'u clauses and that is why there is no contradiction.
> (By "quantifying into" I understand moving the quantifier from
> the outer prenex to inside the du'u clause. That is not legitimate.)

I agree that that is not legitimate, but it isn't what I meant. I meant
binding a variable outside the du'u and then using it inside.

How else do you say something like: "For every woman John goes out with, he believes that she will be the woman of his life."

mu'o mi'e xorxes

The new MSN 8 is here: Try it free* for 2 months http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup