Gonna read a thesis

I've decided to read a thesis by Maria Alioni at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~wander/aloni/tesi/ called "Quantification under
Conceptual Covers". The first two chapters, at least, have high jboskological
relevance: they are on indirect questions and de dicto/de re belief. The
remaining two chapters may or may not be so interesting: I'll see.
Of course, I may not be able to understand it!

At the very least, it promises some new stories to play with.

--
A poetical purist named Cowan [that's me: jcowan@reutershealth.com]
Once put the rest of us dowan. [on xml-dev]