[jbovlaste] New jbovlaste Features!

(apologies if you get multiple copies)

I've spent some time working on jbovlaste (the online Lojban
dictionary site, jbovlaste.lojban.org) over the last couple of
weeks, and I've managed to get the following features working:

- a new account creation form

- a password change form

- XML export of (parts of) the database

And most importantly:

- anyone can edit any entry now

That last one is significant because it means that if a gismu
doesn't have a keyword it obviously should, you can go fix it; many
people have complained about this sort of issue in the past.

As such, I'm looking for volunteers for the following things, none
of which require any serious technical expertise:

- adding keywords to gismu

- cleaning up noralujv words

- fixing up the lojban.org version of the old jbovlaste wiki

If you'd like to help with any of that, let me know.  Thanks.

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/