[jbovlaste] Re: TEI export?

jkominek@miranda.org wrote:

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 09:20:16AM +1300, Michael van der Gulik wrote:
How difficult would it be to implement a TEI export function on to jbovlaste? (TEI = XML format for dictionaries; more info at http://www.freedict.org then click on "HOWTO").

I'm feeling too lazy to evaluate TEI. However, writing an exporter
kind of thing is fairly simply. I've got one already which generates
LaTeX from the contents of the SQL database.

Here is the schema for jbovlaste:
http://jbovlaste.lojban.org/design/jbovlaste.sql

If you'd like to make a first go at writing code to emit TEI, you could
send me the result and I'll try it out against the database and fix
up any issues. ;) (The server is PostgreSQL, FYI.)
Which language and database libraries would you prefer?

Mikevdg.