[jbovlaste] Re: [lojban] Re: French and Russian speakers needed, please.

Thanks for the advice.

However, does the fixed-fields-length format work well with the
multibyte UTF8 encoding which I am going to use (or, should I use an
8bit encoding, like KOI8-R?). And if it is compatible, then should I use
the fields lengths exactly the same as in the English file?

Evgeny Sklyanin
eks2@york.ac.uk
http://lojban.narod.ru