[jbovlaste] English text is ungrammatical or erroneous

How should I handle such a post? Here are some examples:
401: Every week, my brother and I either meet for dinner of coffee.
I'm expecting "or VERB", and I get the end of the sentence.

374: On the moon, you'd only weigh 9.88 kilograms.
I weigh 73 kg no matter where I am (but not no matter when I am - a few months
ago I was 81). On the earth I weigh 716 N; on the moon I would weigh around
120 N.

Should I mark these as bad posts?

Pierre