Re: Spam.

I am definitely not spam. :) I will try and help filter the crap if I can.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Robin Lee Powell <robinleepowell@gmail.com> wrote:
Separately, by the way, y'all should click on the various spam
discussions from the web interface (http://groups.google.com/group/
lojban-lbck/
) and mark them as spam; that's how the system learns, I
suspect.  I have no idea how they're getting through at all, but as I
said, I'm not really going to find out.

-Robin