[lojban-announcements] Official jbonunsla/LogFest Annoucement

(Yes, it's quite late; it's my fault; I hope to do better next year)

jbonunsla, the sometimes-annual social gathering for members of the
Lojban community, will be held this year in the San Francisco Bay
Area, in which many Lojbanists reside.

It will be held primarily on Saturday, 2 July 2011 and Sunday, 3
July 2011.

The gathering will take place in a shared hotel room in San Mateo:
http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/san-mateo/sfosm/hoteldetail/directions

Attendees can travel easily from the following airports, in order of
convenience: San Francisco International Airport, San Jose Airport,
and Oakland International Airport.  Locals with cars are available
for pickup if necessary.

The space has room for at least 4 to sleep, and seating for about 10
people.

Our plans for activities are extremely flexible, as in we don't
really have any; this has caused issues with focus in previous
years, so suggestions regarding activities and topics are welcome,
even if you won't be attenting.

Generally, attendees can expect games, chatting in and about Lojban,
and regular breaks for food.  Most attendees will arrive on Friday
and depart on Monday, so the most significant activities will likely
take place on Saturday and Sunday.  At this point, it is estimated
that approximately 8 people will attend, including myself.

Followups to the main list, please.

-Robin

--
http://singinst.org/ :  Our last, best hope for a fantastic future.
Lojban (http://www.lojban.org/): The language in which "this parrot

--
The mail came from the "Lojban Announcements" Google Group.  You are probably not subscribed to that group directly.  All mails to this group are forwarded to all major Lojban groups.  See http://www.lojban.org/tiki/Lojbanic+Forums for details about what this list is for, including how to contact the management.