[lojban-announcements] If you have problems with Lojban, now's the time.

If there's something you think really needs fixing, find a BPFK
section (
http://www.lojban.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=BPFK+Sections ) and
add it to the Notes section at the bottom.  Make such a section if
it doesn't exist.  Use the misc section if you really must, but try
not to.

This is for problems *WITH THE LANGUAGE*.  Problems with learning
materials or dictionaries or projects or whatever will be toss
ruthlessly.

Please keep it as succint as you possibly can, but give enough info
that we'll go "Oh, yeah, that's a problem".

Please put some identifying information on it, so we can contact you
if we think it's important but need more detail.

If you can link to discussion about the issue in question on a
mailing list, that would be *fantastic*.

I don't guarantee that all proposals will be seriously considered.
At all.  Most will probably be laughed at and tossed out.  But it's
important for some soon-to-happen BPFK steps that we know where all
the real contention is.

-Robin

--
http://singinst.org/ :  Our last, best hope for a fantastic future.
Lojban (http://www.lojban.org/): The language in which "this parrot

--
The mail came from the "Lojban Announcements" Google Group.  You are probably not subscribed to that group directly.  All mails to this group are forwarded to all major Lojban groups.  See http://www.lojban.org/tiki/Lojbanic+Forums for details about what this list is for, including how to contact the management.