[lojban-beginners] coi

Hello,

I am re-starting to learn lojban after a long absence.

My primary interest in lojban is as a "high" language (like liturgical latin) for a self-organized distributed community.

My pragmatic initial goal is to translate the ideoms of the python programming language into lojban and make a substitute parser for python such that you can type lojban into it.

These things are related, but I won't bore you with the torturous inference.

~mindlace