[lojban-beginners] Re: [administrative!] was: Re: lojban-beginners lists seem to be disconnected

Thanks a lot,
  Jérôme.

Le mercredi, 29 jan 2003, à 18:55 Europe/Paris, Jay F Kominek a écrit :

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 09:43:02AM -0800, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 11:24:28AM +0100, mi'e jeXOM.desKILB. wrote:
It seems that messages sent to
<lojban-beginners@lojban.org> are not sent to
<lojban-beginners@yahoogroups.com> anymore and that
the reverse doesn't work, too.

Weren't these lists supposed to be mirrors?

No.  As I understand it, lojban-beginners@yahoogroups.com is no longer
in use. It was originally Jay's baby, and he wanted it off yahoogroups.

Everyone is supposed to be getting off of
lojban-beginners@yahoogroups.com and subscribing to the new list on
lojban.org. (And since I'm crossposting to the old list, let me
mention that you can subscribe to the new list at:
http://www.lojban.org/lsg2/)

Every time I intend to move the subscription list over, something gets
in my way. So everyone can do me a favor by subscribing themselves to
the new list, and _unsubscribing_from_the_old_one_, and then hopefully
I won't have to move people. (If you subscribe to the new one, but
stay on the old one, that makes more work for me, by the way. Just get
off the old one, and help further motivate the move by depopulating
the old list.)

Again: People still subscribed to the yahoogroups lojban-beginners need
to go to http://www.lojban.org/lsg2/ and subscribe to lojban-beginners
there. Then *UNSUBSCRIBE* (<- very important part of this process) from
the old list.

--
Jay Kominek <jkominek@miranda.org>
A UNIX is anything which is subtly incompatible