[lojban-beginners] Re: mailing list archive location?

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 01:08:45PM -0500, JJ121449@aol.com wrote:
> How does one view the posts to this list?  I have already subscribed
> but can't find any messages.  Is there an archive?

As of about 5 minutes ago, there is an archive at
http://www.lojban.org/lists/lojban-beginners/

This will be linked into the site soon-ish.

There is also an archive of the old incarnation of the list at
yahoogroups.

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/    ***    I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu