[lojban-beginners] Re: Greetings, and commands

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 05:16:11PM -0600, Bodeen, Gabe wrote:
> >> mi .e ko xe preti le se dikca
> >xe preti is undefined.  And why are you questioning electricity?  8)
>
> sa te preti le se dikca ki'u lenu mi tadni le dikca je zbasu saske
>
> Hrm. Does ki'u need to be followed by an abstraction?

No; it takes any single sumti.

> I was originally hoping for "Let's ask a question about what the
> electric current's going through" because the "electric building
> science" classes were overstimulating that morning.

Try "pe'u ma'a ko finti le te preti be le se dikca".  You might want to
qualify that last sumti as well, with dacti or cilta or something.

> .e'o nodo ckasu mi lenu mi finti lo cizra tanru

go'i

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/    ***    I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu