[lojban-beginners] Re: How to understand facki

Am Donnerstag, 13.02.03 um 17:51 Uhr schrieb Theodore Reed:

mi pu facki le du'u la alis. melbi

I found out that Alice is pretty.

The whole x2/x3 thing seems a little redundant to me. It seems to me
that you would never need both at the same time and that the effect of
x3 could be emulated with x2 + tu'a. In fact, until your letter, I didn't even
know that facki had such a third place. Perhaps someone else will point
out its utility.

But you could not as easily talk about about le terfa'i without the X3.

Bye,
   Jan.

--
Jan Pilgenroeder