[lojban-beginners] Another Lojban Learner

coi .iens.

Several months ago I came across the Lojban language. It excited me and I began to learn more about it. I have had trouble focusing, however, because I learned about it as a solo effort. The people I know have a running joke about how much I talk about Lojban. The people on the Lojban mailing list and and IRC chat room exceed me in ability so much as to make learning with them nearly impossible. I'd like to work with you if you plan on learning to speak in the Lojban language because I believe our ability levels match well comparatively. Would this interest you?

mu'o mi'e. bria'an.