[lojban-beginners] Re: {nalgundei} Would somebody like to check this, please?

la jexOm cusku di'e

mi puza mo'u se nalgundei ka'a la lojbanistan.

I would expect the x2 of {nalgundei} to be a number,
the number of days of vacation, and perhaps x3 to be
the non-worker. But there are no strict rules for this.

{seka'a la lojbanistan}, if that was the destination.
{ka'a} tags the goer.

.i ti te kacma le nu lo co'a cerni zo'e le ca'u xaskoi

{le nu co'a cerni}, no {lo} in front of {co'a cerni}.

I would probably use {di'e} instead of {ti}.

mu'o mi'e xorxes