[lojban-beginners] coi

coi rodo

I'm Dániel Arató - otherwise known as HeliodoR - from Hungary (I bet I'm the only one so far), and I have just subscribed to this list.
I do not know much about the logical language yet, but I'm intending to learn a lot more _in practice_ since dumping gismu into my mind with LogFlash isn't effective enough on its own. (And another reason of my being here is that I always have questions on everything - now at least I can release the ones about Lojban.)
I hope... and I'm sure I'll enjoy the time spent here. :)

heliodor