Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 5:35 PM
Subject: [lojban-fr] FW: your mail

Hello,

I'm looking for tape, or CD with conversation in Lojban.

The pronunciation doesn't seem very difficult, except for "." before a word, and " ' ". How could you exprim it easily if , someday, two persons are talking in Lojban ?
Sorry for that question, a little strange, but when I learn a language, this point is very important for me

Many thanks and best regards

Jean-Luc

> Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 11:59:29 -0700
> From: rlpowell@digitalkingdom.org
> To: jldestree@hotmail.fr
> CC: lojban@lojban.org
> Subject: Re: your mail
>
> On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 11:34:33PM +0200, jean-luc DESTREE wrote:
> >
> > Hello, good evening
> >
> > I live in Paris, and I'm passionated by some "conlangs", like Toki
> > Pona, Làadan, principally.
> >
> > I'd want to learn Lojban basics, but I'd like to get cassette or
> > CD, about grammar or texts in Lojban, and of course for mastering
> > the pronunciation.
> >
> > Does it exist such a material ?
>
> Definately not, I'm afraid. We've got a fairly small group of
> volunteers, and no-one's spent time on that yet.
>
> If you want to encourage people to do so, you might want to post to
> the main mailing list (see
> http://www.lojban.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Lojbanic+Forums&bl )
>
> -Robin

Tous vos amis discutent sur Messenger, et vous ? Téléchargez Messenger, c'est gratuit !