finances

We haven't heard from more than a small fraction of people since JL
came out.  A lot of you will not be getting material from us unless
I hear from you very soon, especially if your balance is less than $-20.
We have as of yet only paid for half the last JL issue, and paid the printer
bill out of loans from me and one other person.  It ain't looking good, and
the time I spend worrying about the bills delays the time I spend on the t
textbook.

Also, I've had negligible feedback as to people planning on coming to
LogFair, here in Fairfax on 20-21 Oct.  We need to know if you will or
moight be coming.

--lojbab