bible quotes anyone

1. Did you see the sci'lang quote from King James bible apparently pertaining
to abortion.  Can you track the pre-articles (I assume on other conferences).
Do we wish to inflict Lojban on the legal conference???  Your choice!!!

2. On a more serious note, I heard from Greg Lee.  He doesn't have a pc, so
cannot send me diskettes.  If you've grabbed all of the files and can pack the
big ones onto pc diskettes, I would like.  If not, he says he can split the
files for grabbing in pieces, but this is of course no help to me.  I am
interested in the King James, as well as the language files.  A wealth of
translation material there.  Let me know.
--lojbab