Re: response to J. Prothero book review and comments of 12 Oct 90

Hi:  Somehow I've gotten on the lojban mailing list; I think it's wonderful,
because I've been corresponding with the Logical Language Group in Washington,
but I'm a little puzzled on the thread of conversation currently underway.
I'm just writing to people to fill them in.

I've also noticed that you live in Perth.  Next year, I'm moving over to
Sydney and getting married.  What can you tell me about Lojbanists in
Australia?

Jeanne C. Stapleton