Text for la metflidjimao vedsia

I located the files for la metflidjimao vedsia (The Welding Shop) --
CP/M RX-50 discs for DEC Rainbow!  They will be available on the
planned languages server <langserv@ivory.cc.columbia.edu> as soon as
the manager's final exams are over.  Unfortunately the Akira / primer
files are on 8" floppies for RSX11-M and that system has been
scrapped.

I see a plot... Lojbab wants me to learn Lojban and sees an
opportunity. I can't commit to moderating the work on la metflidjimao
vedsia but I certainly will pay attention to what other people do on
it.  Maybe the plot will actually have the desired effect!

		-- jimc