Re: letter frequencies

I printed letter frequencies for Lojban words in individuo a couple of
issues ago in Ju'i Lobypli.  I don'y think anyone has looked at clusters
and the text sampling is only now getting large enough to make such analysis
meaningful in regards to actual text instead of individual words. (For
example, the frequency of 'h' in English is greatly elevated by its use in
a couple of words 'the', 'this' and 'that').

Someone with a back issue and more time can type in the frequency list
on lojban-list. I suspect this would be faster than my reformating it for
the list

lojbab