[lojban] Should I just shut mailman off? (lojban.org infra question)

I'm working very hard right now to stop being a bus-factor=1 Lojban
sysadmin (in case that makes no sense:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor#Definition ).  I have been
*very* actively working on updating and containerizing all the
lojban.org infrastructure, with the end goal of making a series of
videos that would let anyone with a master password manage any of
the Lojban infrastructure I run, even in the event of my house
exploding.

A thing that is taking a surprising amount of effort is mailman,
which is the mailing list management software I run for y'all.  This
is used for the following lists:

Kabal
Lojban-fr
llg-board
Llg-members
Lojban-de
Lojban-es
Lojban-fr

Note that this does *not* include the two major public lists,
https://groups.google.com/g/bpfk-list and https://groups.google.com/g/lojban

The only ones that have had any significant traffic in a long time
are llg-board and llg-members.

None have received any traffic of consequence since 2019, and it
looks like the board and members stuff is now happening on
mattermost.

It would be *significantly* easier for me to just turn the whole
thing off, leaving read-only archives.

Having said that, I *do* have new mailman infrastructure working, so
I could leave it running.

What do people think the right move is here?