FROM THE DESK OF MR.JOHN AKU
DIRECTOR PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION (NNPC)
TEL: 234 1 4722080
FAX:234 1 4722080
EMAIL: mrjohnaku@netscape.net
JOINT VENTURE
Dear Sir,
Compliment of the season.
I strongly apologize for this unsolicited mail, but I am constrained by circumstances surrounding my profession .I have the mandate of my colleagues in office to solicite for your assistance for a deal we want to execute The business involves the remittance of
US$28.6M(Twenty eight million and six hundred thousand United States Dollars) to your bank account from the Central Bank of Nigeria. The money accrued through deliberate over-invoicing of old projects executed for the Government by some foreign firms. I and few officials here have worked out a scheme to benefit us along with any foreign partner who obliges us the materials and channel to push out the fund, our idea being to come over thereafter to share the fund with whoever assist us.
To make things easy and legal, the fund is reflecting in our records as payable to a foreigner who did a consultancy service job for the ministry durin the turn around maintenance of one our petroleum refinery.All necessary and relevant documents will be procured for the release and transfer of the fund into yournominated account.
Please get in touch with me immediately through my email address and attention the undersigned or call me with my direct line:234-1-4722080. For your participation in realizing this transaction 20% will be for you,70% for me and other officials and 10% for any expense we may incur (both parties) during processing for the transfer to your nominated bank account.
I am awaiting your response most urgently and is rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free, as there is no risk involved on both sides.
Yours Faithfully,