URGENT REPLY NEEDED

FROM: MAYOR KAMBIDA
TEL: 00-27-734-991-671

GREETINGS

I know you will be surprise to receive this letter. I am MR.MAYOR
KAMBIDA; the only son of the General DONALD KAMBIDA who was
killed during a bloody shoot out claimed the lives of 24 Cols and
Generals including the life of the late JONAS SAVIMBI of republic of
ANGOLA.

I got your contact through the South African information of
Exchange (S.A.I.E) regarding your trust worthy, as such; I
decided to ask for your assistance to transfer some money
Out of South Africa into your personal or company account.

Before my father's death, he was the General in charge of Arms and
Ammunition purchase for the Republic of Angola Arms
Forces. And in his will he specifically drew my attention to the sum of
US$35.7 MILLION United State Dollars) which deposited in a private
Security and finance company in South Africa.

IN FACT MY FATHER SAID IN HIS "WILL"AND I QUOTE. MY BELOVED SON, I WISH
TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SUM OF US$35.7 MILION, WHICH I DEPOSITED
IN PRIVATE SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY IN SOUTH AFRICA (JOHANNESBURG)
LIFE BEING UNPREDICTABLE ESPECIALLY IN THE MILLITARY. INCASE OF
ANYTHING TOMMORROW DO TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTERS AND
MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT LACK ANYTHING.

From the above, you will understand that the lives and the future of my
Family depend on this money, as such we will be very grateful if you
can assist us. We are now leaving in South Africa as political asylum
Seekers and financial law of republic of South Africa do not allow
Asylum seekers certain financial right to such huge amount of money. In
view of this, I cannot invest this money in South Africa, hence my
asking you to assist me to transfer this money out of South Africa to your
own personal or Company account overseas for investment purposes.

For your effort my family is willing to offer you 20% of the total
Money, while 5% will be put aside for local and international expenses
Incurred during the transaction and the balance I intend to invest in a
Profitable venture in your country or else where you may advice. Please
Note that this transaction is 100% risk free, the major thing I require
from you is absolute ASSURANCE that the money will be safe when
transferred to your account

Finally, modalities on how to transfer this money will be discussed
Once a genuine interest from you is shown.

Thanks and God Bless You,

Best Regards

MR. MAYOR KAMBIDA