Urgent Help igbij

 Dear Friend

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.
My name is Andrew Adams a merchant in PHILIPPINES, I have been diagnosed with Esophageal
cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live,
according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared
for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was
always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now
I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in
the world.I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a
different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given
most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family
members as well as a few close friends.I want God to be merciful to me
and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on
earth. So far,

I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,
Algeria and Malaysia, Indian and Pakistan. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my
accounts in Switzerland and distribute the money which I have there to
charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept
the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they
seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge
cash deposit of $36,000.000.00 million united states dollars that I
have with a finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me
collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.

I have set aside twenty percent for you and for your time.

God be with you.

regards

Andrew Adams

bquujfobtlpfqppwfkiekbhthbjgog