THANKS kdpv

Dear friend ,

My names are FEDRICK PHILIPOL, from Dubai (United Arab Emirate). I'm a merchant in Dubai. I'm
married with three children. My wife and three children died in a car accident six years ago, and this
brought my entire life down to realized that what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his
soul? This happens as my business and concern for making money was all I lived for. I never really cared
about other values in life.

But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families. I have been helping
orphans in orphanage/ motherless homes. I have donated some money to orphans in Sudan, South
Africa, Cameron, Brazil, Spain, Austria, Germany and some Asian countries.

Before I became ill, I kept some money, twenty eight million United States dollars ($28.000.000.00) to be
precise in a long term deposit account in a finance firm in Europe. Presently, I?m in a hospital. My doctors
told me I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and it has defiled all forms of medical treatment
that I have a few months to live. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always
hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret
all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the
world.

It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations, most especially victims of the
Tsunami Crisis. Because so much of my wealth has been plundered by relatives and friends since my
illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit from the finance Firm in Europe and
distribute it judiciously to charity organizations. Use your judgment to distribute the money and keep 20%
of it to yourself.

Feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any cost you incure during the process of
collecting and distributing the money to charity organizations. May the good Lord bless you and your
family

I await your urgent response.

Sincerely,

FEDRICK PHILIPOL.