Yukos Oil

Dear Partner,

I am Mr. Alexei Zakharenko a personal treasurer to Mikhail
Khodorkovsky the Richest man in Russia and owner of the
following companies:

Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest Oil Company)
Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial
institution with it’s Branches all
over the world)

SOURCE OF FUNDS:
I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$100.5M, which I
seek your Partnership in accommodating for me. You will be
rewarded with 4% of
The total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on
this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF As a personal consultant to him,
authority Was handed over to me in transfer of money of an
American oil merchant For his
last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.Already the
funds have left the shore of Russia to an European private
Bank where the final crediting is expected to be carried
out.While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his
Involvement in politics by financing the leading And
opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces,led by
Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic
party Led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to
President Vladimir Putin Second Tenure as Russian president.

You can catch more of the story on This website:

http://www.yukos.com
http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11d8-b661-
00000e2511c8.html
http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__53700--/free-co-
factsheet.xhtml
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4105663
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
http://news.yahoo.com/news?
tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050531/ap_on_bi_ge/russia_khodorkovsky

YOUR ROLE: All I need from you is to stand as the
beneficiary of the Above quoted Sum and I will re-profile
the funds with your name, which will enable The European
bank transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this Sum
to relocate to American continent and never to be connected
to any Of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. The
transaction has to be Concluded In 2 (two) weeks because
nobody knows when Mikhail Khodorkovsky will out of jail. As
Soon as I confirm your readiness to conclude the transaction
with me,

I Will provide you with the details.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Alexei Zakharenko [Mr]

Note Please: It's very important that you reply me through
my secured Email address:alexeizz@walla.com