Subject: Re: [lojban] soi vo'a: partial backflip

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 20:02:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Nick NICHOLAS wrote:

>
> cu'u la xod.
> >mi ba'e sanji le za'i da carmi nabmi .i ku'i ga'inai le do stidi
> >mubycikre goi ko'a cu tolmelbi je juxre je cfipu .i .i'i .uu node
> >frili cikre
>
> *looks astonished* Really? Then I think now I'm being the naturalist, and
> you the hardliner! :-)

And accused me of being an ultra-conservative not too long ago. I myself
never swore allegance to either stance. I've only been pegged as a
Naturalist by those who want Lojban as an XML application.

-----
"It is not enough that an article is new and useful. The Constitution
never sanctioned the patenting of gadgets. [...] It was never the object
of those laws to grant a monopoly for every trifling device, every
shadow of a shade of an idea, which would naturally and spontaneously
occur to any skilled mechanic or operator in the ordinary progress of
manufactures." -- Supreme Court Justice Douglas, 1950