Subject: Re: mine, thine, hisn, hern, itsn ourn, yourn and theirn (was[lojban] si'o)

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 14:16:43

la nitcion cusku di'e

>Can I just say, btw, even though I still have problems with {moi} ('cause
>the gismu list says x3 is a sequence, not a property --- but hey, whether
>we take the gismu list as is or generalise it is not what I want to say
>now),

You didn't complain when I used:

ta cimoi lei nanmu le ka clani
That's the third of the men in height.

How do you use the x3 of moi?

>after all the argling this past week, it has been a delight to disagree
>with xorxes so civilly.

Always a pleasure.

>Even if I still think he's wrong. :-)

soi vo'a vo'e

>.i .io ki'e xorxes mi gleki lenu mi ca cisma ba'o pa lo pu'e toltugni

i mi xenru le nu do ba'o gleki i ku'i lo'e nu ze'e gleki na cumki
i to u'i ko mi fraxu le nu mi logji jimpe le du'u makau smuni
zo ba'o toi

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp