Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: mine, etc...

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 15:26:18

la pycyn cusku di'e

>I occurs to me that I have actually had occasion to use {memimoi}. Back in
>the halcyon days when there were exactly s many administrators as teachers 
>on
>my campus (there are now about 100 more) the faculty published a pair of
>lists ordered by salary. There was an administrative assistant with an AA 
>in
>secretarial science at the top of the bottom decile on the list; she was
>memimoi on that list, since I was top of the bottom decile on the faculty
>list.

Yes, I think that would work:

ta memimoi le se liste le ka ce'u jerna

So in general we have:

meko'amoi: x1 is a member of set/mass x2
x3 is a property of all members of x2
ko'a indicates which member of x2 x1 is in light of x3

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp