Subject: RE: mine, thine, hisn, hern, itsn ourn, yourn and theirn (was[lojban]si'o)

From: "And Rosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 02:47:22 +0100

Nick:
> I'm going to have to say this again.
> 
> No, don't stop me.
> 
> I really really mean it.
> 
> ... This construction should have died in the arse.

LOL... (It's a real viscerally-palpable pleasure to have you back
among us!)

But we really should be congratulating Jorge for doing what so many
Lojbanists say is a prime motive for their interest in Lojban and a
prime hope for what Lojban will achieve: Jorge is whorfianly
exploiting the resources of Lojban to conceptualize things in a way
that we hitherto would not have thought of conceptualizing them.

As I mentioned in an earlier message, the me...me'o serendipity is a
bit of a redherring, because there is a nonserendipitous way of
getting sumti+MOI.

--And.