Subject: RE: [lojban] A revised ce'u proposal involving si'o

From: "And Rosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 02:47:53 +0100

pc:
> [email-masked] writes: 
> 
> They aren't frivolous quibbles. They are conflicting but eminently 
> reasonable desiderata: 
> 
> After the 5th or 10th or 15th solution, all of which work about equally well 
> but keep arising because y'all don't know what the hell you want, I think 
> "frivolous quibble" is apt. 

It takes time to find what we all collectively want, because we individually
care relatively more and less about different things, like practicality,
established usage, nonambiguity, syntax--meaning iconicity, and so forth.

> Decide what you want, say that is the way things 
> work, and get on with it. 

This is exactly what we did. You and I are having this discussion only
because when we did decide what we want and say that is the way things
work, you then protested about it.

--And.