Subject: RE: [lojban] jboske list

From: "Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:14:59 -0400

> xod:
> > If the beginners go away to beginnners, and the experts go to jboske,
what
> > is supposed to remain on this list?

> the experts would join jboske but not leave lojban list. Discussions that
> bore the sh*t out 90% of lojban list subscribers and clog up their
> inboxes could move to jboske, and in jboske people could when Real Life
> is pressing set one or the other list nomail without losing touch
> completely. Note the hypothetical woulds & coulds.

But xod's right. When was the last time you saw a non-tech thread other than
this one, plus a few translations? I do not want to have to keep track of
two mailing lists plus the wiki. If you want my input, it's don't do it, but
I won't complain if you do. Not out loud, at least.

--la kreig.daniyl.

'segu le bavli temci gi mi'o renvi lo purci
.i ga le fonxa janbe gi du mi'
-la djimis.BYFet

xy.sy. gubmau ckiku nacycme: 0x5C3A1E74