Subject: Re: [lojban] jboske list

From: Jim Peters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:41:25 +0100

Invent Yourself wrote:
> My question is: how much traffic is not beginner issues or expert issues?
> If both traffics leave, what remains? Even the announcements have gone
> into their own list, although announcement are never sent anyway.

I know nothing - but somehow it's nice that all the technical
discussions happen in the front room in full view of everyone, not off
in some back room for boffins somewhere. Okay, there is now a more
relaxed back lounge for beginners discussions, but the very fact that
there is discussion and activity here indicates that the language is
*alive*.

My impression on seeing the Lojban website initially was that maybe
the language had died or was sleeping, but when I saw the numbers of
posts in the Yahoo mailing list archives, that view was quickly
reversed, making it appear more like a thriving little community.

Jim

-- 
Jim Peters (_)/=\~/_(_) Uazú
(_) /=\ ~/_ (_)
jim@ (_) /=\ ~/_ (_) www.
uazu.net (_) ____ /=\ ____ ~/_ ____ (_) uazu.net