Subject: RE: [lojban] pe BAI <sumti> on tense markers

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:00:58 -0700 (PDT)

cu'u la and.

>Definitely fuhivla based on vals-, using the latin borrowings
>rules formulated by Nick on the wiki. So, with due allowances
>for my hazy latin morphology and and even hazier grasp of
>fuhivla morphology, something with a remote but recognizable
>resemblance to valsruerbu, valsrnomini, valsrduerbu, valrdiektiui.
>Doubtless you or Nick will be glad to provide the correct forms.

Oh dear. Better say on the Wiki explicitly that we should be using Church
Latin, not Classical Latin, for better recognisability.

So: valsrverbo, valsrnomine, valsrxadverbo, valsrxadjektivo

i.e. v => v, j => j.

I think trajektori is bad Latin for trajectory --- but who's going to
recognise traiektori, after all...

-- 
== == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == ==
Nick Nicholas, Breathing {le'o ko na rivbi fi'inai palci je tolvri danlu}
[email-masked] -- Miguel Cervantes tr. Jorge LLambias