Subject: Re: [lojban] jboske list

From: Richard Curnow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 22:06:06 +0100

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 04:23:18PM -0400, Invent Yourself wrote:
> 
> If the beginners go away to beginnners, and the experts go to jboske, what
> is supposed to remain on this list?
> 

Well, one useful thing would be the final decision on each issue that is
discussed on jboske. So it would be rather like the postings whose
subject starts "Record:". Or is this information going to be collated
on the WWW somewhere, as part of the ongoing effort to document the
issues that the Book doesn't fully resolve? (For that matter, is there
such a site somewhere yet?)

Personally, I'd like to follow 'definitive rulings' on language usage,
but I just haven't got the time to read the threads in enough detail to
do them justice. Unfortunately, I fear this probably means I miss the
key posting that contains the final answer to some issues :-(

-- 
R.P.Curnow,Weston-super-Mare,UK | C++: n., An octopus made by
http://www.rrbcurnow.freeuk.com/ | nailing extra legs on a cat.