Subject: Re: [lojban] "ju'e" is missing from the cmavo list

From: Richard Curnow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 22:38:32 +0100

Prompted by reading John's msg, I've looked through the edit history for
jbofi'e's cmavotab.c file. These are the fixes I've done relative to
the 'old' cmavo list :

These 6 were missing

bi'e
ce'e
ce'u (!)
ju'e
pe'e
re'u

va'e was in the regram but not the list. I asked the list about this
and nobody said it had been deprecated, so I added it in.

pe'a, po'a turned out to be in selma'o UI. I think the old cmavo file
had them in selma'o of their own, neither of which were referenced in
the BNF anywhere.

I think that when the official cmavo list is next released, the above
points need to be checked and decisions made.

On Sun, Aug 19, 2001 at 08:47:49PM -0400, John Cowan wrote:
> The following line should have been inserted in the cmavo list back in 1995:
> 
> ju'e JOI unspecif non-logical non-logical connective: an elliptical/unspecified connective; typically used in .iju'e+TAG+bo
> 
> It should be added at the next opportunity.
> 

-- 
R.P.Curnow,Weston-super-Mare,UK | C++: n., An octopus made by
http://www.rrbcurnow.freeuk.com/ | nailing extra legs on a cat.