Subject: Re: [lojban] Another stab at a Record on ce'u

From: Rob Speer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:08:40 -0400

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 07:32:38PM -0400, [email-masked] wrote:
> In a message dated 8/29/2001 2:18:26 PM Central Daylight Time, 
> [email-masked] writes:
> 
> > 1. A ka with ce'u in it means what it says. (I believe everyone but pc would
> > agree to this.)
> > 
> 
> Actually, if you check, you'll see I am back to this as well, although it may 
> mean more, depending on where the {ce'u} is (I'm still trying to fulfill the 
> reduction clause in the project). A {ka} with all its {ce'u} and {zo'e} in 
> means what it says as does one with a {ce'u} in the first non-content place 
> and wherever else wanted.

That's not quite what I said. I think we have to agree that any ka with an
explicit ce'u has no other ce'u in it, even if some of its places are elided.
Nothing should depend on where the ce'u is.
-- 
Rob Speer