Subject: RE: [lojban] jboske list

From: "And Rosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 01:45:04 +0100

Richard:
> On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 04:23:18PM -0400, Invent Yourself wrote:
> >
> > If the beginners go away to beginnners, and the experts go to jboske, what
> > is supposed to remain on this list?
> >
>
> Well, one useful thing would be the final decision on each issue that is
> discussed on jboske. So it would be rather like the postings whose
> subject starts "Record:". Or is this information going to be collated
> on the WWW somewhere, as part of the ongoing effort to document the
> issues that the Book doesn't fully resolve? (For that matter, is there
> such a site somewhere yet?)
>
> Personally, I'd like to follow 'definitive rulings' on language usage,
> but I just haven't got the time to read the threads in enough detail to
> do them justice. Unfortunately, I fear this probably means I miss the
> key posting that contains the final answer to some issues :-(

Exactly what you (and probably everybody) want is in the works, thanks
to John Cowan. If you have the time, see Elephant at
http://nuzban.wiw.org/wiki/.
If not, I'm sure there'll be an announcement in due course.

--And.