Subject: A Challenge

From: Bob LeChevalier-Logical Language Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 02:37:30 -0400

The site
http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~tpayne/lingolym/index.htm

The challenge:

To come up with solvable, but non-trivial, problems of the sort presented 
on these pages for Lojban.

The benefits:
1) They might be interested in including a good puzzle on Lojban some year, 
giving us publicity in our most fruitful audience (language-interested 
younger scholars)

2) We may get some ideas on how to teach Lojban inductively (darn, I've 
used THAT word again %^).

The List or the Wiki would both be appropriate places to post ideas, it 
seems to me.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org