Subject: Re: ce'u

From: "Adam Raizen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 01:45:40 -0000

la .and. cusku di'e

> A fatci is something that is true of the local universe. A ka'e
fatci
> then is something that could be true of the local universe and a
ca'a
> fatci is something that actually is true of the local universe. 
> "X dies before X is born" is not a ka'e fatci. "I live in Paris" is
> a ka'e but not a ca'a fatci. "I live in London" is a ka'e and a ca'a
> fatci.

So 'nu' is to 'fasnu' as 'du'u' is to what?

> This is indeed a matter on the philosophical end of semantics rather
than 
> the grammatical end. However, if the semantics of "nu" has even the
> most microscopic resemblance to what "event" means, then a nu is
something
> that consists of a portion of spacetime. "2+2=4" does not consist of
a
> portion of spacetime.

.i mi na tugni fi le du'u le du'u li re su'i re du li vo cu canlu
najenai se ditcu

--
.i mu'o mi'e .adam.
ko sarji zo gumri