Subject: Re: [lojban] li'i (was: Another stab at a Record on ce'u)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 10:05:02 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/2001 5:43:29 AM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

<How can I experience a bridi if I am not in one of its places?

> [Kominek]> la djan daspo le munje
> 
> 
> 
> xu munje ru'u do>

I've lost the thread here. I don't see how "John destroys the universe" 
answers the question "How can I experience a bridi if I am not in one of its 
places?" It is not about an experience (and if John succeeds, I won't 
experience that even). Nor do I see how the question "Is some universe 
around you" is a good reposte. It is still not about an experience and does 
not put a person in a place in the original bridi. 
My guess is that the point here is that the experiencer has to be in the 
picture, whether mentioned or not: Jay claiming that the explicit mention is 
unnecessary, xod that the mention is always implicit even if not explicit. 
So, yes, you can't experience something you are not present to, but, no, your 
description of what you experience does not have to refer to you explicitly.