Subject: RE: [lojban] Re: Mark on wiki on lerfu

From: "Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 18:26:45 -0400

>This is rather similar to something I was thinking recently. I believe
names
>are assignable (I remember someone naming variables with {goi la .ab.} and
>{goi la .ac.}) and I came up with an idea to take advantage of the rule
about
>"la" in names. Since no pause is required before a consonant which begins a
>name, and a name can be a single consonant, {la d.} can legitimately be
>pronounced {lad.} (which is good, because it's rather tough to pronounce if
you
>_do_ put a pause before the d). So now you've got 17 assignable,
>single-syllable words which you can use like {goi lab.}

Only 16 - using lar. for this purpose would be blasphemy, as r. is the god
of hesitation.

--la kreig.daniyl.

'segu le bavli temci gi mi'o renvi lo purci
.i ga le fonxa janbe gi du mi'
-la djimis.BYFet

xy.sy. gubmau ckiku nacycme: 0x5C3A1E74