Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: kludging a lujvo expander

From: Richard Curnow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 22:22:31 +0100

A further thought - if you were writing a C program, it might be
simplest to try linking in the canonluj.o file from a jbofihe build
(plus anything else that's needed to get the link to succeed - offhand I
don't know what that would be.) The 'canonluj' module contains a
function canon_lujvo() that takes a lujvo as input and returns its
constituent gismu/cmavo separated by + signs. e.g. selkla returns
se+klama. It's not robust to badly formed lujvo - they are supposed to
be weeded out by the front-end scanning of the input text (i.e. the
algorithm provided stand-alone by vlatai.)

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 09:46:55PM -0000, [email-masked] wrote:
> ok, this looks like it's what i need. problem for me is that ver 
> 0.37 of the software doesn't appear to have an MS-DOS binary dist. 
> ver 0.36 doesn't have the -el option. whenever you can do the binary 
> would be fine. i'd like to make whatever i do with it available for 
> lojban beginners. it may just end up being a fairly simple python 
> program, though.
> 

-- 
Richard.
---------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Richard P. Curnow | C++: n., An octopus made by
Weston-super-Mare, UK | nailing extra legs on a cat.
http://www.rrbcurnow.freeuk.com/ |