Subject: jbofi'e version 0.38 is released

From: Richard Curnow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 23:51:51 +0100

Release notes (not many changes, but I have released the DOS version
this time):

jbofihe/vlatai
--------------
- revisions to the handling of commas and vowel groupings in the word category
and validity algorithm.

Full source code

http://www.rrbcurnow.freeuk.com/jbofihe/jbofihe-0.38.tar.gz

MS-DOS binary

http://www.rrbcurnow.freeuk.com/jbofihe/jbofi038.zip

Source patch from v0.37

http://www.rrbcurnow.freeuk.com/jbofihe/jbofihe-0.37-0.38.patch.gz

Home page

http://www.rrbcurnow.freeuk.com/jbofihe/index.html

-- 
Richard.
---------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Richard P. Curnow | C++: n., An octopus made by
Weston-super-Mare, UK | nailing extra legs on a cat.
http://www.rrbcurnow.freeuk.com/ |