Subject: RE: [lojban] META : Who is everyone (and what are they saying)

From: "Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:16:41 -0400

>#I think nitcion's done with the learning part - he's writing lessons now!
>#And, is an avid conlanger who manages to be a hardiner while still
>#tinkering; that's my sense at least.

>Is that comma after "And" supposed to be there, or is it a typo? (The
>punctuation makes it look like you're talking about Nick.)

Yes, it took me two tries to hit the spacebar. Oops.

>#I'm actually wondering if we need a new gismu (WARNING: SARCASM AHEAD):
>#"besto" - x1 is an asbestos suit (metaphorically) worn by x2 over e-mail
x3,
>#disagreed with by x4 for obvious reason x5

>LOL -- stick it on wiki with other unofficial gismu! Definitely part of
Lojbo
>culture. (Mind you, in 10 years of Lojban list the only time I remember
>anyone losing their rag was Robin CA with pc, because pc was dissing
>Robin's hard labours, iirc. But that just goes to show that our besto are
>worn as naturally as a second skin...]

Someone would take it seriously if I did that. After all, unofficial gismu
started out as often still are real - I (a strong tavlakai, I admit) have
actually used norgo, for instance.

--la kreig.daniyl.

'segu le bavli temci gi mi'o renvi lo purci
.i ga le fonxa janbe gi du mi'
-la djimis.BYFet

xy.sy. gubmau ckiku nacycme: 0x5C3A1E74